Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
Fonteva is seeking a Technical Enablement Manager to support execution of our global partner enablement program focused on North America and UK/EMEA. This is a technical role that will require knowledge of the Fonteva product, Salesforce and general knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem. Fonteva is a top Salesforce (ISV) Independent Software Vendor and is recruiting candidates comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Our implementation and technology partners are critical to our ability to continue to rapidly scale our business. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, quick learner and a team player. This position will report to the Director of Partner Programs, who will report to the President of Fonteva.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a technical liaison to Fonteva technology partners – both System Integrators who implement our solution and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) who integrate with Fonteva
- Enable Fonteva partners by delivering technical expertise, best practices, training and technical support
- Assess partner capability across business development, technical and delivery domains and maintain accurate records of current status
- Help assess partner technology solutions to determine compatibility with the Fonteva tech stack and value to our target customers
- Engage with senior management both in Fonteva and at our partner companies to strengthen partner relationships through technical leadership
- Work closely with the Fonteva Partner Program Director to increase partner sales, solutions and delivery capability and competence through construction and measurement of enablement plans in collaboration with partners and Fonteva partner management
- Engage regularly with key partners to monitor enablement process, training, new requirements and future goals
- Continuously remain educated on the latest Fonteva product enhancements and Salesforce technical best practices to act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Coordinate with the Partner Support lead on cases impacting partners, escalate as necessary and follow-through to resolution
- Respond to concerns when partners fail to deliver to the expectation of customers when implementing Fonteva
- Act as a partner representative and advocate in internal meetings on the product roadmap, bug fix / patch prioritization and the like
- Create a Partner Enablement Roadmap and help ensure that new partners are engaged in activities outlined in the roadmap
- Execute on virtual and face-to-face training delivery (eLearning/virtual/traditional classroom)
- Enable the partner to be successful during pre-sales activities which includes delivery of Demonstrations, RFP Responses, Proposal preparation, Proof of Concepts (POC), Pilots as well as technical blocker and objection removal
- Work closely with Fonteva Director of Knowledge Development to help build/deliver partner training
What Qualifications You’ll Bring
- Salesforce Lightning Platform Skills (Apex, Workflow, Customization, Configuration etc).
- 5 years experience as a Consultant (Salesforce or SI), Sales Engineer or Developer
- Good working knowledge of the software sales cycle, partner account management and technical partner enablement
- You will have experience with one or more of the following:
- Enterprise software implementations
- SaaS implementation or integration
- API Management
- Understanding of ERP, CRM and related application software domains
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently, prioritize accordingly with the flexibility to adapt seamlessly to rapid shifts in direction/strategy
- Ability to identify problems, quickly devise feasible solutions, disseminate the appropriate information to relevant internal partners and ultimately bring about a timely resolution
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with an ability to tailor messages for both business and technical audiences; comfort in addressing informal team meetings and delivering prepared presentations to executives/external audiences
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams on technical projects, specifically in translating business objectives/priorities for product management and engineering colleagues
- Willingness to travel (10-20%)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Formal Salesforce certifications not required, but is a significant bonus
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.