Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are looking for a Client Support Specialist to join our world-class support team. The Support team’s primary focus is to help associations and membership organizations engage their customers by leveraging the Fonteva membership and event management product suite. All of which is built on top of the world's #1 CRM - Salesforce.
If you're passionate about providing great customer experiences, aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves, and can reason through highly complex issues, this might be the job for you!
The ideal candidate is
- Someone who has exceptional problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
- Someone that has 3+ years of Salesforce experience as an advanced user or administrator
- Someone that is a certified Salesforce Administrator or has the aptitude to be certified within 30 days (paid for by Fonteva)
- Someone that has 3+ years support with heavy trouble shooting experience.
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and sees team success as personal success
A day in the life
- Provide direct case support to our customers' Fonteva administrators, which may include Salesforce admins, program specialists, accountants, and other stakeholders
- Act as a partner in our customers' success by having high-level reviews of issues and providing guidance and best practices
- Partner with teams across the company to deliver a great customer experience and solutions
- Types of requests that will be managed: product and Salesforce questions, best practices guidance, upgrade assistance, configuration issues, data issues, bugs, and feature request
Key skills to be successful
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate technically complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to understand customer requests or use cases and translate them into product configurations and requirements
- Ability to document customer requests and problems over the phone, provide initial diagnosis, and take ownership of the end-to-end resolution
- Experience with Salesforce administrative tasks such as managing data security with profiles, building reports, list views, and page layouts, and using automation tools like Process Builder and workflow rules. Salesforce Experience Cloud experience is a plus
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options at 80% employer paid
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life - $25k policy with option to increase at your expense
- 401(k) option with 100% company match up to 4% of your compensation
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.