Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Shulware is looking for a Software Developer to be part of a team dedicated to building best-in-class data manipulation and migration solutions. As part of the software engineering team, the Software Developer will work to help provide and develop enhanced stable and scalable software solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, monitor, and maintain Shulware projects and processes.
- Work with data from diverse data sets and sources. These data points may originate from different systems.
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues relating to PHP programs.
- Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure.
- Create scripts to facilitate client systems to meet performance and objectives.
- Implement best practices around the SDLC to include coding standards, peer review and CI/CD.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of technical knowledge and skills including an understanding of the following:
- Operating system: Linux/Unix, Windows, IOS, Android
- Databases: MySQL, RDS, Redis
- Experience with React and Laravel
- Web Server Technology: Apache, Nginx, Fortiweb
- Banking, credit card and ACH processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative ability to produce effective solutions to client problems
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguous requirements, adapt, and learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with AWS, Aurora, REDIS, Fortiweb, Apache, Lambda, C#, .NET
- Understanding and/or exposure to:
- Unix/Linux OS
- Database Management Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Big Data concepts/tools
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.