Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, associations, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the technical support team as well as participating as an active member of the team. This position will partner with the Director of Support to deliver exceptional support to customers through phone, email, and chat.
This team member will be expected to lead by example, organize work, build reports, handle escalations, execute roll-out of best practices, and employee training.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Customer Support Team
- Act as a senior agent who will drive customer satisfaction through customer support
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to technical support staff
- Be the point of contact when it comes to escalations
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows
- Provide support where needed for both internal and external customers.
- Clearly communicate escalated issues to Tier 3 and product managers as needed
- Manage and report on all incoming support inquiries
- On-board all-new support team members
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
- Work to create any relevant support material for the team
- Provide a feedback loop to wider staff and customers on resolved and in progress problems and incidents
- Implement any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues
- Review all support-related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
- Assist in the maintenance of customer self-service material and tools
- 3-5 years previous SaaS support experience.
- Proven people management and leadership skills are a plus
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Love being the first line of support and troubleshooting issues
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Able to multi-task efficiently under time pressure
- Results-oriented with the motivation to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Patient, positive, team player, self-starter and focused.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.