Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are looking for an outstanding Salesforce Developer to join our world-class support team. This role is 75% support and 25% development. We are supporting and advocating for our Partners day in and day out. Our primary focus is to help partners engage with Fonteva’s customers, enabling them to implement the Fonteva product suite. With the ultimate goal of driving customer’s success in leveraging the Fonteva membership, Payment and event management product suite. All of which is built on top of the world's #1 CRM - Salesforce.
If you're passionate about growing your career into a QA or Senior Developer role, this might be the job for you!
The ideal candidate:
- Someone who has exceptional problem-solving and root cause analysis skills with highly customizable Enterprise software solutions
- Able to debug product code, customizations, and configurations to get to the bottom of complex issues
- Works closely and provide extraordinary service for our Partners across our various support channels: Service Cloud, phone and Email
- Develops deep technical expertise on Fonteva platform and Service architecture
- Recognize patterns among partner issues, and suggest ways to improve their implementations and offerings.
- Partners with our Documentation, Product, and Engineering teams to guide those improvements.
- Someone who loves to work in high growth and fast-paced environment and sees team success as personal success
- A certified Salesforce developer or has the aptitude to be certified within 6 months
Key skills to be successful:
- 2 - 5 years of development experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Salesforce administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services.
- Ability to understand customer requests or use cases and leverage development best practices, debug log analysis, and database queries to determine root causes and propose solutions .
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate technically complex concepts to Partners and non-technical audiences
Our technology stack
- Java / C# / OOP
- JQuery / AngularJS / Bootstrap
- Web services
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.