Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Candidates based in the Austin, TX; Arlington, VA; or NYC areas a plus, open to remote.
This individual will join a focused team responsible for collaboration across all business units to lead financial modeling, planning, analytics and reporting for the entirety of Togetherwork.
This position will be responsible for providing financial, analytical and strategic planning support across a subset of Togetherwork’s lines of business and internal divisions.
Position reports to the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Development of detailed financial models to drive budgets/forecasts and other planning analyses for current and future Togetherwork Lines of Business and key initiatives.
- Gain a deep understanding of KPIs and business drivers for relevant lines of business and internal divisions to support internal/external reporting and address complex business inquiries.
- Proactively provide insightful, actionable and accurate financial reporting and analysis to leadership within the organization.
- Act as liaison between the acquired Line of Business and FP&A.
- Support the build of various presentations to Board and Executive team.
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting or other related discipline.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in accounting, FP&A, investment banking, or a similar financial analyst role at a company with multiple service lines a plus; experience with subscription business and payments modeling analytics a plus.
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skillset.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to prepare, present, and communicate to team and management analyses in a concise and understandable manner.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is proactive and takes initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while working to meet assigned deadlines.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.