Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Solutions Engineer works with the Solutions Engineering and Sales teams to present Fonteva’s product offerings to prospects and customers. This role will support the Sales organization as needed, including delivery of portions of a detailed, custom demonstration while removing technical objections. He/she will leverage his/her Salesforce experience and technical sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements and provide responses to requests for proposals and scoping solution and costs for pricing requests. Partnering with the Sales Executive, he/she will also build tailored demos, showing how Fonteva can address the prospect’s/customer’s business requirements and provide best business value. The SE provides full, end-to-end demonstrations as well as become a valued expert to the Sales organization. An ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable is critical.
- Understand customer needs and establish Fonteva products as the best solution to address those needs
- Partnering with a Sales Executive, plan, develop, present and demonstrate Fonteva products to prospects, and current customers
- Support Solutions Engineering team as needed
- Respond to requests for proposal and support project scoping/pricing of implementation engagements
- Participate in product, sales, and procedural meetings and training/certification to acquire and maintain the cutting-edge knowledge for maximum effectiveness and value
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs with both functional and technical requirements
- Act as liaison between the Sales and the Implementation teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or 3 - 5 yrs equivalent work experience (associations management databases).
- Adept at presenting software product to customers partnering with a Sales team
- Experience responding to Requests for Proposal (RFP’s), proposal creation, and additional documentation as needed.
- Knowledge of related applications, relational databases and latest in web technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; adept at presentation to customers and senior management
- Ability to shift and ramp up quickly in different areas of the product
- Strong logical, analytical, and technical skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Ability to listen to clients and quickly formulate responses to their concerns on the spot. Must be adept at building and maintaining relationships of trust.
- Familiarity with full project life cycle from requirements through deployment
- Functionality knowledge of business issues in general; demonstrated interest and understanding of non-profits and associations a plus
- Ability to travel as necessary, 10-20% annually.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.