Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
We’re seeking an Executive Relationship Manager who is driven and highly motivated by helping customers achieve their goals. The right candidate will enjoy a very compelling package that includes benefits like: Work from Anywhere, Unlimited PTO, Matching 401K, and a highly competitive salary with bonus opportunities based on success metrics.
As an Executive Relationship Manager at Fonteva, you will be responsible for driving customer value for our largest and most strategic customers. You will be accountable for ensuring customers are optimizing our portfolio of products and services to obtain maximum value from our platform and will work with key departments within Fonteva to ensure customers achieve their business goals.
As such you will interact with our product development, professional services and sales teams to bring the full value and expertise of Fonteva to each customer you serve. You’ll find the need to be both a strategic and tactical thinker (frequently at the same time) as you engage with senior executives at the customer and Fonteva to ensure we are aligned with our most important customers. Most important among your KPIs will be customer renewals and customer satisfaction metrics.
Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years experience and a track record of successfully managing and leading customers throughout their career. The successful candidate will have proven that helping customers achieve success is part of their DNA.
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with each customer in your portfolio and serve as the customer advocate within Fonteva
- Successfully manage client expectations while balancing Fonteva’s overall business objectives
- Proactively engage with customers to assess, clarify and validate their goals and build account plans to help achieve these goals
- Become an expert on Fonteva’s products, customer use cases and our target market to effectively communicate product value to your customers
- Serve as an escalation point for customers and be a liaison between Product Management, Support and the customer for issues impacting their success
- Proactively manage each customer’s business needs and environments – actively identify opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell, Fonteva products and services
- Ensure each of your customers will serve as a reference for future customers
- Work collaboratively with our sales team to identify opportunities for Fonteva revenue growth
- Track customer metrics and maintain customer health scorecards with clear action plans
- Reduce customer churn and escalate critical customer needs to senior management
- Develop success stories and secure customer references
- Be a champion for Fonteva and its products
- When appropriate, onsite customer visits will be required and light travel should be expected
- Organize and moderate annual business reviews with executives from the customer and Fonteva
- BA/BS degree. MS degree is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in the technology industry (preferably Enterprise solutions) in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting, Project Management or Engagement Management
- A natural, credible evangelist who is experienced in translating that passion into creating meaningful business impact for customers
- Passionate about customer’s success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Extremely customer centric with experience in managing strategic accounts
- Strong interest in technology and creating solutions to meet customer’s evolving needs
- A self-starter and ability to thrive in a faced paced growth environment
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
- Analytical and detail oriented with strong presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication to effectively communicate with Sr. IT, Program Managers, VP/C-level executives as well as front line users
- Salesforce experience is preferred, though not a requirement
- Knowledge of non-profits and associations a plus, not required
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.