Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
UnionWare, part of Togetherwork, is a comprehensive system that lets unions track membership, grievances, organizing campaigns, events, dues processing and so much more. With powerful search and reporting capabilities, unions will always be able to find what they need and get their work done more efficiently than ever before.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for overseeing the performance of the Implementations team, ensuring the success of the services provided by the team and that they meet the organizational and operational goals of the company.
Candidate location preferably in Winnipeg, Manitoba area, with the ability to travel to the office. Open to remote.
Exclusion from collective agreement:
- The Implementation Manager is excluded from the Collective Agreement as:
(a) the person performs management functions primarily, and
(b) the person is employed in a confidential capacity in matters relating to labour relations
- Responsible for the performance and well-being of their staff
- Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching to support their staff
- Assist in recruiting employees, communicating job expectations and evaluating their performance
- Provides effective communication, fostering teamwork and collaboration, demonstrating cultural competence service
- Responsible for identifying gaps in the client implementation process, identifying barriers and creating improvements and best practices to gain efficiencies
- Responsible for overseeing all implementation projects from inception to completion
- Responsible for delivering implementations projects on time, budget and according to plan
- Conduct daily team meetings to identify tasks that have to be completed each day
- Ensure teams have the necessary tools and resources to deliver exceptional service
- Ensure all staff are following standards and processes defined for their role
- Oversee prioritization of work, as well as scheduling and facilitation of regular meetings
- Coordinate overflow of implementations projects
- Ensure UnionWare clients are satisfied with the products and services we provide
- Responsible for effective employee/labour relations, positive working relationships, conflict resolution, and communication for an effective, safe and respectful workplace
- Other related duties as assigned
- A University degree or College Diploma
- 3-5 years client facing managerial experience
- 2+ years experience with custom software systems
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and/or Kanban
- Experience with providing technical/customer support
- Experience working in a Unionized environment, a plus
- Experience managing multiple teams simultaneously
- Experience in a business analysist position or team
- Strong character traits including empathy, caring, and honesty
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Must possess sound decision-making skills
- Ability to mentor and train staff
- High work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- Personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
- Proven strong project and process management skills with sound business judgement
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Basic Life Insurance for employee and dependants
- Standard Group Medical & Dental Benefits
- Extended Health coverage
- Family Responsibility Leave
- GRSP with 50% company match (to annual limit)
- 15 vacation days annually
- Profit Sharing
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.