Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
OmegaFi, part of Togetherwork, is your fraternal organization’s partner for long-term operational success. We help you run your chapter, house corporation, headquarters and foundation with unbeatable efficiency. Our solutions are comprehensive, customer-centered and IT-intense. OmegaFi’s powerful tools enable fraternities and sororities to more effectively bill and collect dues and rent, manage rosters and records, pay bills and employees, file tax returns, build websites, and process payments. Learn more at: https://www.omegafi.com/.
The Professional Services Specialist is responsible for managing projects that enhance and perpetuate the customer journey across all OmegaFi products. This includes, but is not limited to, onboarding, configuration, training, public presentations, documentation, product integrations and custom development. The Professional Services Specialist is organized and skilled at solving complex problems with a goal of achieving customer satisfaction. The Professional Services Specialist works closely with members of other cross-functional teams and departments to complete tasks and achieve goals according to project timelines. Individuals in this role must be self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and communicate effectively with other team members, stakeholders and external customers.
- Two or more years of experience in Project Management, Business Development, Account Management or other client-facing role.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills to include process documentation, persuasive writing, public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures to include creating repeatable processes.
- The ability to simplify and explain complex logic and processes in a manner that is easy to understand.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat applications and other presentation tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong customer service skills to include proactive communication and responsiveness to customer inquiries.
- A self-starter with the ability to work with people in a team capacity and independently.
- A high degree of attention to detail.
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to carry out established goals.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods (several hours) with interruptions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with training software users.
- Basic knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Knowledge of fraternal organizations.
- Fraternity/sorority membership.
- A valid driver's license.
Potential travel 5-6 times per year for training/onboarding. (Travel provided).
Project Management – 25% of time:
- Oversee projects to ensure satisfactory timeline completion as expected by internal and external customers.
- Lead meetings with customers and/or their vendors to extract and document requirements.
- Provide ongoing updates and track progress throughout project.
- Provide timely consultation for problem resolution.
- Provide high level of customer service throughout duration of the project.
Training and Documentation – 30% of time:
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all OmegaFi products and services.
- Maintain training materials and documentation, to include videos, knowledge bases and other in-app help, for all OmegaFi products and services.
- Facilitate training sessions, either virtual or in person, to external users for all OmegaFi products and services.
- Assist other team members as needed with preparation for training events.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams and departments to create and execute customer communication and education plans.
- Coordinate ongoing training and education to ensure users are positioned to maximize benefit of products and services.
- Provide insight to improve customer education resources.
Onboarding and Configuration – 30% of time:
- Onboard new customers and transition to Managed Services/Software Support for all OmegaFi products and services.
- Ensure a positive initial impression for customers.
- Ensure customers are trained and familiar with products/services before transitioned to Managed Services/Software Support.
- Maintain implementation checklists and corresponding resources/documentation for all OmegaFi product and services.
- Manage process to change/update configuration options which require IT involvement.
- Ensure applicable fees for new and/or updated services are invoiced to customers accordingly.
Integrations, Custom Development and Data Requests – 15% of time:
- Manage implementation process for all new product integrations and custom development projects to include unique, client-specific product enhancements and chart of accounts updates.
- Manage process for any changes to existing integrations and/or custom development.
- Manage process for all customer data requests.
- Work closely with IT product managers and developers to ensure development functions properly and meets internal and external requirements.
- Maintain checklists and other resources/documentation for all integrations, custom development and data request processes.
- Maintain record of all current and inactive integrations and custom development.
- Manage deconversion process for national partnerships and ensure all associated tasks are completed according to the timeline.
- Ensure applicable fees for new and/or updated integrations, custom development and data requests are invoiced to customers accordingly.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.