Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
The Product Marketing Manager is a passionate Fonteva product evangelist who manages crafting go-to-market strategy and technology together with the Marketing and Product teams. This person is interested in identifying and solving market problems using Fonteva solutions. As a successful Product Marketing Manager, you’re able to develop and clearly articulate best in class go-to-market strategies and have a track record to prove it. You’re in your element when inspiring and leading cross-functional teams to passionately contribute and execute on your strategies. You’ll define new standards in data-driven, customer-focused marketing.
Innovation, attention to detail, and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp the customer mindset and transform customer challenges into value propositions are crucial.
- Craft clear definition of customer needs, market trends, and competitive developments. Become a market expert on the company’s current and future buyers, how they buy, their buying criteria.
- Work with Marketing leadership to drive market segmentation and persona development, ensuring it is built upon primary audience research. Ensure the product, sales, and customer success organizations understand the primary personas, are able to properly position solutions for their needs.
- Work with Marketing Leadership to develop clear and concise product positioning, associated product messaging, and value proposition. Become an expert in positioning the company against the competition.
- Work with Marketing leadership to develop product go-to-marketing strategies (positioning, product launch, vertical strategies). Ensure internal groups are aligned with go-to-market strategies and have the necessary information to successfully execute.
- Work with Marketing Leadership to drive the direction of compelling content, including product roadmaps, product videos and collateral, launch content, analyst presentations, and more.
- Drive clear alignment across stakeholder partners including Marketing, Product Management, Development, Sales, Customer Success, and more. Work with these teams to implement strategies. Primarily own Sales Enablement of these go-to-market strategies across the sales organization in cooperation with Sales Leadership.
- Work with Product Management to assess market fit and define future product posture to inform product development and product investments.
- Serve as a strong product evangelist for both internal teams and the external market, across events and analyst relations.
- Analyze market trends and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with Sales and Marketing leadership.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user.
- Lead the launch roll-out of new platform enhancements and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan.
- Produce and present compelling presentations for delivery by Fonteva Evangelists at various events including sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- 5+ years of work experience, with 2+ B2B product marketing experience, including Salesforce products.
- Experience defining market requirements and crafting customer-centric requirements for Product Management teams.
- Experience working closely with other teams, including: Product Management, Sales, and Customer Success.
- Expertise in developing results-driven go-to-marketing strategies and product launches in a B2B SaaS environment.
- 5+ years product marketing experience for a Salesforce ISV.
- Strong marketing competencies across strategic planning, segmentation, positioning and messaging, and storytelling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven capabilities interpreting data and qualitative research and distilling into actionable key takeaways.
- Strong leadership and management skills; proven success leading a high-performing cross-functional team/s.
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration abilities, ability to manage with influence.
- Exceptional analytical skills; strong focus on ROI.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, organized, self-motivated with attention to detail.
- A readiness to take ownership of this role and the initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results.
- Ability to thrive in an environment that encourages openness.
- Self-motivated, requiring little direct supervision while also remaining coachable and open to feedback.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.