Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun. Learn more at https://www.togetherwork.com/.
Pennington & Company, part of Togetherwork and the premier fundraising and public relations firm for fraternities, sororities, and alumni programs for more than 25 years, is seeking a qualified individual for an Alumni Communications Coordinator position. For the past five years, Pennington & Company has been in the top 3 Best Places to Work (under 100 employees) and been awarded three Best of Lawrence awards. P&C is a people-driven organization, with several employee-focused initiatives aimed at helping our team members grow both personally and professionally. Learn more at www.penningtonco.com
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, organized, and driven Alumni Communications Coordinator who will be responsible to build and maintain relationships with clients to help them reach their communication and fundraising goals.
As an Alumni Communications Coordinator, you will:
- Manage client communication projects: Work with clients to develop content submissions, strategy, and timelines for mailed and emailed communication pieces. Projects could include, newsletters, solicitation letters, donor acknowledgments, event announcements, and corresponding email communications.
- Provide fundraising strategy: help cultivate client-specific goals and messaging, provide reporting and analysis for donor trends, solicitation results, and other pertinent data.
- Maintain open lines of communication with our creative team to ensure project strategy, goals, and messaging meet the client’s needs.
- Daily task management and organization is needed to meet deadlines. Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment is a must.
A great fit for this position has:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent four years of fundraising experience in a non profit.
- Self-motivation, the ability to think critically, and solve problems.
- Exceptional level of organization and project management skills.
- Proven record of leading multiple projects simultaneously to completion, while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-confidence and able to direct clients via email, phone, and video conferencing.
- Experience in Microsoft 365.
- Experience in business, marketing, communications, or another related field.
- Experience in working with collegiate fraternities or sororities is helpful but not required.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.