This role is not open to sponsorship.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
This is a senior role on the Fonteva Product Development team responsible for driving technical innovation and best practices across the development life cycle.
- Work with Customers and other Fonteva departments to understand and refine requirements
- Extend the Fonteva platform on Salesforce using modern development techniques and architecture
- Communicate vision and system requirements to software development teams
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. service redesign) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Oversee build/release optimization projects to continuously improve efficiency
- 8 years experience with modern web technologies such as Node.js, Java, Salesforce etc.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with at least one object oriented programming language (Apex, Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Python)
- Experience with developer tools like git and Eclipse IDE
- SOAP/REST APIs and general API design
- Understanding of Salesforce technologies like Platform Cache and Platform Events
- Understanding of associations/association management space
- Salesforce Designer certifications
- Knowledge of Salesforce packaging understanding managed vs unlocked packages
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.