This role is not open to sponsorship.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
Salesforce Technical Architect
Fonteva is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Association Management Software. We are a product company that develops highly configurable membership, events, and eCommerce products, native to Salesforce, that can easily scale and quickly integrate with other business solutions. As a consulting architect, you will serve as a trusted technical advisor to our largest customers leveraging our Salefsorce products. You will work closely with our Professional Services team members, product managers, UX designers, and developers to guide the evolution of our software and how it delivers value for our customers. You will serve as a key technical bridge - understanding client requirements and collaborating closely with internal stakeholders to craft enhancements that meet our customers’ needs and advance our product. You will also stay “ahead of the curve” in terms of keeping abreast of Salesforce product direction and working to ensure that our plans line up to take full advantage of these new capabilities. The ideal candidate will be bright, dynamic, and will possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
Additional responsibilities of the Salesforce Technical Architect include:
- Translate requirements into development needs, architect solutions, and while being mindful of long-term cost implications
- Engage in technical deep dives with a customer on elements of application architecture, data volumes, and Sandbox/DevOps Strategy.
- Collaborate with other groups to build integrations and adopt the best engineering standards as well as helping establish best practices for the product team
- Introduce standard methodologies and lead improvements to keep Fonteva applications current while always achieving better security, performance, and maintainability
- Work with Sales, Support, Product and other groups to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience in programming Apex and Lightning UI including Aura and LWC.
- 8 years of experience in object-oriented design and programming in an object-oriented programming language like Java, C# or C++.
- Platform Developer II or Integration Designer certification required
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Lightning Community and related data security and licensing models
- Using Force.com APIs including Metadata API, SOAP API, REST API, Tooling API.
- Experience with Git flow, standing up new CI/CD tooling, and SalesforceDX command line options.
- Knowledge of enterprise application architecture patterns and how to apply them
- Real passion for software development and technology
- Prior mentoring and team leading experience
- Experience working in a similar architectural leadership position
- Experience developing managed packages
- Highly flexible with excellent collaboration and prioritization skills
- Salesforce System and Application Architect certifications
- Background in Association Management or Events
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.