Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Based in Bend, Oregon, Smartwaiver is the leading digital waiver management solution for companies big and small. Since 2012 we’ve been converting release of liability waivers into interactive, digital documents that can be signed online or from an onsite kiosk. Once signed, the legal documents and participant data are stored in a secure, searchable online database that can be accessed from anywhere.
Used by thousands of businesses in dozens of industries, we are fundamentally changing the way in which companies view liability waivers. Nearly 3,000,000 legal documents are signed each month using our software - and we’ve only just scratched the surface.
What We’re About:
- We’re energetic and profitable
- We value self-direction and independent thinking
- We believe that our success derives from our passion and steadfast commitment to always staying light and nimble
- We have an open office layout and hate meetings as much as you do
- We're well-rounded geeks who embrace technology to solve problems
Who You Are:
- You love talking with customers: on the phone, over chat and via email.
- You are highly self-directed. There is no hand-holding or daily direction provided here (and you like that).
- You have a knack for communicating technical issues to both developers and technologically-challenged folks.
- You are addicted to solving problems and have a “Customer 1st” attitude at all times.
- You love the internet and are not afraid to GEEK out with smartphones, tablets and other high tech gadgetry. Learning the newest technology is fun, quick and easy for you.
- You’re excited at the prospect of working for a growing, small tech company in its eighth year.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic, tech-savvy, Customer Support Specialist to grow with our
small, dedicated team. Your primary responsibility: Ensure that our customers are happy all
the time! This is a unique opportunity for someone who is willing to commit to the long-term
success of an exciting tech company in Bend!What You'll Do Here:
- Ensure that our customers are using the product correctly and assist them when help is needed via phone, email and chat.
- Use the Smartwaiver Waiver Editor to quickly digitize waivers that our customers send to us.
- Answer phones, emails and chats at warp speed.
- Identify potential frictions in the customer journey and then figure out how to make those frictions disappear. Spot recurring issues/complaints, find solutions and then implement those solutions.
- Work closely with the team to identify sales leads and help convert those leads into customers.
- Continually provide feedback and quantifiable customer issues to the team.
- Proactively come up with processes to make everything better!
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends (i.e. Saturday/Sunday - Wednesday/Thursday)
- Minimum of 3 years of customer-facing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with inbound sales preferred.
A Plus; experience with:
- Microsoft Suite
- SaaS Customer Support
- Customer Support Chat
- Technical background
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.