Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Sales and Marketing Operations Analyst will assist with the management, maintenance and enhancement of tools and process used across our sales and marketing organization.
- Act a subject matter expert on lead flow processes, inbound lead routing, lead and opportunity management.
- Assist with Hubspot implementation and maintenance for new acquisitions and existing companies within the portfolio.
- Own the marketing integrations and data model to ensure seamless and consistent data flow between Hubspot and Salesforce while maintaining data integrity.
- Assists with day-to-day maintenance and handles minor enhancements in our main Salesforce instance.
- Assists with reporting and dashboard development for all stakeholders.
- Assists with new user onboarding, training and ongoing development.
- 2-3 years of related experience in Sales or Marketing Operations roles
- 1 year experience administering Salesforce and Hubspot environments
- Data analysis skills is a must (Salesforce/Hubspot reports, and dashboards related to campaigns, influence, etc., Excel)
- Ability to understand all aspects of complex data sets from elements being entered, how calculations are derived and what the meaning of all information is in how it is viewed by teams
- Ability to learn and have full understanding of new system usage/features and processes quickly
- Highly capable of developing and maintaining relationships
- Self-starter; passion for solving challenges
- Ability to professionally address improper employee activities and enforce best practices
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Results-driven with strong attention to detail
- Strong technical skills
- Solid communication skills – both written/oral
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment but comfortable dealing with pushback in a diplomatic manner
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.