Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation is a marketing leader with strategic and creative thinking approach to demand generation. Utilizing a strong understanding of customer segments, buyers’ journeys and the sales process, the Senior Marketing Manager, Demand Generation executes demand generation marketing campaigns to meet department goals in support of sales revenue with the support of the entire marketing team. The Senior Marketing Manager is primarily responsible for reaching marketing lead goals for their assigned business line.
- Manage the execution of outbound lead generation campaigns for all assigned product lines
- Manage inbound demand generation marketing programs, including: PPC, SEO, advertising, and online review programs
- Analyze and report on the performance of all marketing programs
- Manage marketing operations, technology assets, and various marketing systems
- Manage marketing calendars, trafficking schedule, and on-time execution of all marketing programs
- Leads and assigns team tasks in conjunction with all of the programs or initiatives under their management
- Manages in-house marketing list, data maintenance, list building, and segmentation for various Fonteva product lines
- Manages timely MQL automation and routing to sales team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- At least 5-7 years’ experience with demand generation programs in a B2B environment (journey building, SEM, SEO, social media, tradeshow and webinar events, drip and lead gen campaigns, etc.)
- Experience leading and obtaining results from project teams, both in managerial and team lead roles
- Experience managing a project from inception to completion and analysis
- Proven effectiveness working with sales teams and managing inside sales activities
- Working knowledge and experience with Hubspot (or similar marketing automation software), Salesforce, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, WordPress, Wrike, HTML, CSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical, detailed, organized and results-oriented
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Advanced degree in Marketing or Business (MBA or related graduate degree)
- Salesforce certifications
- Start-up experience, specifically in demand generation
- Experience in SaaS (software, Salesforce, cloud)
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.