Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a goal-driven digital marketer with a passion for achieving results. The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to assist with the digital design, creation, and delivery of marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company. Utilizing a strong understanding of market segments, buyers’ journeys and the sales process, the Digital Marketing Specialist supports demand generation marketing campaigns for all of the Mission Driven product/verticals, including: nonprofit, camps, municipalities, unions, and others.
- Manage our web presence and coordinate web marketing efforts, including website maintenance and updates, landing page creation and optimization, and lead capture mechanisms
- Lead email marketing efforts, including template design and optimization, email asset creation, email campaign creation, reporting and analysis
- Manage SEO and PPC campaign efforts using in-house and external resources,
- Oversee re-marketing campaign strategies and execution
- Manage attribution methods for all digital lead capture vehicles
- Manage social media presence and campaigns, including paid targeting
- Tests and optimizes all deployed campaigns to increase response rates through A/B and multivariate testing
- Play an active, leading role in brainstorming, idea generation, and digital creative ideation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, web development, computer science, communications or related field, or equivalent experience required
- 2-4 years’ experience with digital marketing demand generation programs (web presence development, journey building, PPC, SEO, social media, live and virtual events, drip and lead gen campaigns, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, and web marketing technologies
- Working knowledge of Hubspot (or similar marketing automation software), Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Email template design
- Experience managing a project from inception to completion and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with core MS Office and Google Workspace productivity tools
- Analytical, detailed, organized and results-oriented
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Start-up experience, specifically in marketing with a focus on demand generation
- Experience or familiarity with SaaS (software as a service) companies
- A desire to learn, grow, and advance your career
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.