Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Software Support team provides frontline support of basic how-to and navigation, user access, bugs and system errors, and enhancement requests for all company products. As a member of this team, we are looking for an Associate Software Support Specialist that is responsible for Tier I support such as login assistance and product navigation or troubleshooting via means of phone and email. Multitasking and the ability to handle higher volumes of support interactions in a fast pace environment are required. The role also collaborates and works closely with interdepartmental teams and company divisional teams to ensure exceptional client support. This includes reporting system bugs and errors to the appropriate product point of contact, and complete testing, as needed.
Must be local to Columbus, GA. Position is not open to remote.
Business hours are Monday - Friday, 8:15 am - 5:15 pm with a one-hour lunch. We manage email and text support via Zendesk, so familiarity with this application is preferred, but not required. We are looking for candidates that are eager to learn and see change as welcoming both in professional development and company growth. Tier I support is repetitive in nature but creates the opportunity to learn about our base products and the industry we support, and develop skill sets that pave the way for positive career growth. This position’s base hourly pay rate is $13.46/hr ($28,000 salary). We are currently managing a shared remote and in-office schedule due to post-pandemic needs. This is developing day by day, so candidates must be able to work in-office, as needed. If working remotely, adequate internet speed is required.
Interactive Software Support - 95% of the time
- Balance phone and email support interchangeably to include in-depth knowledge and expert use of all features of the telephone and email systems.
- Assisting customers with product registration via means of general login support or granting applicable permissions, as needed
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues or system bugs to the appropriate internal team member(s)
- Provide client product support to include navigate external interfaces, troubleshoot system errors, and assist with any product inquiries.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of internal and external interfaces, products, and services to include all features and functionality
- Respond in a timely manner to all client communications
- Participate in product testing, as needed, for bug fixes or enhancement implementations.
Internal Communication and Support – 5% of the time
- Participate in regular meetings with interdepartmental teams to collaborate and communicate client services and expectations.
- Meet and discuss internal team workflow and support management, and provide feedback and solutions, as needed
- Communicate with appropriate team members to ensure expedient and accurate customer support
- Maintain a holistic view of support interaction reasons to help identify patterns and room for improvement within products
- High school diploma. A Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Must have previous work experience in a high call volume environment.
- Experience in Banking and/or Payments is a plus
- Experience using ZenDesk, Purecloud, and/or Genesys is a plus
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) software is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a team capacity and independently.
- Experience with Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and courtesy in customer relations.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customers
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options at 80% employer paid
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life - $25k policy with option to increase at your expense
- 401(k) option with 100% company match up to 4% of your compensation
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.