Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Smartwaiver (https://www.smartwaiver.com/), part of Togetherwork and located in Bend, Oregon, is an online waiver solution for businesses large and small. Customized, legally binding waivers created with Smartwaiver can be signed online, or at your location on a computer, tablet, or smartphone for improved operational efficiency. Signed waivers are stored in a secure, searchable database, eliminating the need for paper waivers and filing cabinets. With more than 100 million digital waivers signed, we are an agile team obsessed with customer service. Millions of Smartwaivers are signed each year by organizations like the NFL, NBA, VANS, and the U.S. Army.
The Product Manager will be responsible for analyzing business and market needs, assessing product gaps, and synthesizing the requirements needed to build and strengthen the RGP and Smartwaiver platforms. This position will be responsible for discovering, synthesizing, and analyzing information from a variety of sources including customers, operational teams and senior leadership delivering the product roadmap to build strong business and technical relationships. Working closely with a cross-functional team of Engineering, Marketing, Support and Business Leadership, the Product Manager is the point person to understand the status of the development to ensure delivery within time and budget constraints.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Determine development priorities through review and oversight of existing product roadmap, review and oversight of customer and internal feature requests, and consultation with the Engineering, Support and Sales teams,
- Update product roadmap and communicate to internal team members as to upcoming development and releases,
- Develop user stories that support the engineering development and contributes to the product roadmap,
- Oversee the communication with customers about feature ideas, upcoming releases and all non-support related product issues and opportunities including email, blogs, Facebook and user groups working closely with Marketing and Business Leadership,
- Determine and document future business requirements, develop mock-ups of the feature UI/UX while managing feedback and subsequent iterations,
- Organize beta testing soliciting volunteers, communicate to beta testing participants and gather feedback to share with the internal team, and
- Test new code and bugs/fixes related to a release, manage the internal testing process and provide general oversight and ownership of the testing process.
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Management or Project Management position or technical role
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Knowledge of Jira, a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical since this job primarily entails delivering technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience including a successful record of accomplishment of multi-tasking several projects and working as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to understand tech trends and determine how this impacts your roadmap and how this drives innovation – able to understand and articulate technical concepts to derive solutions.
- Ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with your team based on delivering a differentiated software platform that accounts for customer impact, business risk, competing priorities and meeting customer commitments.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience
- Hands-on experience as a Product Manager, with heavy emphasis on technology and implementation
- Experience managing a SaaS product
- Confident, organized, self-motivated and collaborative
Core Competency Requirements:
- Demonstrated interpersonal and organizational skills including coaching, presentation skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all technical levels
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to communicate with and understand the requirements of professional staff in area of specialty and communicate these requirements to technical staff
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.