Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We have an immediate opening for a creative, organized, and driven content specialist-copywriter who will be responsible for writing and editing newsletter content, feature articles, solicitations, and emails. We need someone who will produce consistent messaging to engage alumni communication and involvement.
As a content specialist-copywriter, you will:
- Write/edit content. Create and produce high-quality alumni communication based on each client’s style guide, preferences, and goals.
- Write feature articles. Draft interview questions, conduct interviews, and write feature articles. Interviews will take place with alumni from all walks of life.
- Utilize client strategy. Use client-specific goals and messaging to establish each publication’s content.
- Maintain open lines of communication with our account managers and editing staff to ensure project strategy, goals, and messaging meet the client’s needs.
- Daily task management and organization is needed to meet deadlines. Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment is a must.
A great fit for this position has:
- A bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or other related field.
- Experience in feature and creative writing.
- Knowledge of AP style.
- Proven record of leading projects successfully to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional level of organization and project management skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Self-motivation: confidence in ability to interview over the phone.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems.
- Experience in Microsoft 365.
- Experience in working with collegiate fraternities or sororities is helpful but not required.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.