Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, associations, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Gingr (https://www.gingrapp.com/), part of Togetherwork, is a rapidly growing software company that allows pet daycare, kennel, and grooming business owners to manage their business more efficiently and effectively. Our integrated payments platform allows pet-care businesses to collect payments online, reduce transaction times, and save time and money by eliminating the need to reconcile.
We are looking for an Account Manager to focus on growing our existing customer accounts. In this role, you will proactively engage with customers to understand current usage and optimize features that drive business growth and revenue through our integrated payment solution.
- Achieve customer growth and retention targets by driving the adoption of our integrated payment solution. Hit targets for payment growth at accounts that are underutilizing payments.
- Build relationships with our top customers, effectively communicating the benefits of features within Gingr that can help generate revenue and increase efficiency, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Meet and exceed client expectations by providing the highest level of customer service and developing strategies to resolve possible issues.
- Partner with the marketing team to identify content/campaigns that are relevant based on feedback from customers, and that drive payment adoption through use of new and existing features.
- Advocate for customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Occasionally assist the customer with product re-configuration as needed.
- Occasionally assist with de-escalations in an effort to reduce churn.
- Occasionally assist with cross-sells and upsells as needed.
- 1-2 years account management experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven success or a strong desire to succeed in a sales-centric role.
- 2-3 years outbound sales experience is a plus
- Highly motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills.
- Experience in troubleshooting software for customers.
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving.
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritize, and multitask.
- Experience in a customer-facing role.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.