Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Pennington & Company, part of Togetherwork and the premier fundraising and public relations firm for fraternities, sororities, and alumni programs for more than 25 years, is seeking a qualified individual for an administrative assistant position. For the past five years, Pennington & Company has been in the top 3 Best Places to Work (under 100 employees) and been awarded three Best of Lawrence awards. P&C is a people-driven organization, with several employee-focused initiatives aimed at helping our team members grow both personally and professionally. Learn more at www.penningtonco.com
Administrative Assistants at P&C provide support to the Capital and Alumni Relations Departments while working independently and collaboratively with other Administrative Assistants on various tasks. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, detail -oriented, and dependable.
This role is not open to remote and will need to travel to the office daily.
- Perform general administrative duties such as answering the phone, processing mail, greeting clients, and managing vendor deliveries, and office maintenance, with front desk coverage as needed
- Inventory, order, and restock office supplies
- Mail merge, print, and bind materials to further support the departments and their client needs
- Maintain client databases
- Participate in regular administrative assistant or business unit meetings and calls
- 1-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat software
- Experience supporting a multi-person team
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Salesforce knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of fundraising or Greek life helpful, but not required
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.