Position location: Winnipeg
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
UnionWare, part of Togetherwork, is a comprehensive system that lets unions track membership, grievances, organizing campaigns, events, dues processing and so much more. With powerful search and reporting capabilities, unions will always be able to find what they need and get their work done more efficiently than ever before.
The Business Analyst is responsible for gathering requirements of client needs. The Business Analyst will define and analyze documents and prioritizes all client business requirements while working with the Solutions Architect and development team to determine the best solution.
- Planning and running small to large client projects.
- Identifying and assessing client’s business requirements.
- Clearly defining scope of work to be completed.
- Documenting detailed requirements for development team to work from.
- Collaborate with Solutions Architect and development team to create solutions.
- Review completed solutions to confirm requirements have been met.
- Present solutions to involved stakeholders.
- Work with other Business Analysts to review and improve standards.
- Work with Project Manager to review project timelines, scoping, and project statuses.
- Work with Data Migration Analyst to ensure success of data migration process.
- Work with Solutions Architect to ensure required solutions are delivered on time and accurately.
- Work with Trainers to help direct training plans for new clients.
- Participates in Scrum meetings, including Sprint Planning and Retrospective meetings.
- Follow all standards that are defined for the role.
- Periodic travel to meet with clients across North America, Australia and the UK (no travel during COVID-19)
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3 years of solid experience as a Business Analyst
- A Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Business Administration or an equivalent of work experience is preferred
- Proven experience with high level planning, problem solving and analysis
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Kanban
- Strong communication skills and the ability to draw out the needs and requirements of clients
- A natural curiosity and desire to understand “why” things are the way they are
- Quick learner that can be put into new situations and quickly become a domain expert
- Analytical skills along with being able to conceptualize, design and document new features and business requirements
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Must possess sound decision-making and prioritization skills
- High work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- Personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Basic Life Insurance for employee and dependants
- Standard Group Medical & Dental Benefits
- Extended Health coverage
- Family Responsibility Leave
- GRSP with 50% company match (to annual limit)
- 15 vacation days annually
- Profit Sharing
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.