Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Gingr (https://www.gingrapp.com/), part of Togetherwork, is a rapidly growing software company that allows pet daycare, kennel, and grooming business owners to manage their business more efficiently and effectively. Our integrated payments platform allows pet-care businesses to collect payments online, reduce transaction times, and save time and money by eliminating the need to reconcile.
Our Data Migration Specialist will be responsible for gathering, formatting, and mapping data from a client’s previous software provider and migrating it to the Gingr platform in an accurate and timely fashion. This role requires communication with clients to properly set expectations and provide updates during the process.This role requires a strong working knowledge of MySQL and Excel.
- Use various tools and processes to complete data migrations from other software packages into our products in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with clients to ensure data from their previous software is mapped to Gingr as desired
- Validate and analyze data sets to ensure data consistency and internal requirements are met
- Provide recommendations to clients on best practices for going live with Gingr with migrated data
- Alongside the development team, create procedures and scripts for continuous improvement and repeatable processes
- Experience working with a variety of different types of databases such as MS SQL Server, MySQL, and Access
- Strong Excel knowledge is required, specifically VLOOKUP
- Experience migrating, loading, and validating data sets into production environments
- Background migrating between different data sources
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze complex problems and create well documented solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, and multitasking capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines, both independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.