Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Smartwaiver (https://www.smartwaiver.com/), part of Togetherwork and located in Bend, Oregon, is an online waiver solution for businesses large and small. Customized, legally binding waivers created with Smartwaiver can be signed online, or at your location on a computer, tablet, or smartphone for improved operational efficiency. Signed waivers are stored in a secure, searchable database, eliminating the need for paper waivers and filing cabinets. With more than 100 million digital waivers signed, we are an agile team obsessed with customer service. Millions of Smartwaivers are signed each year by organizations like the NFL, NBA, VANS, and the U.S. Army.
We are a fast-moving, lean team in need of a Full-Stack Engineer because our business is exploding. Reporting to the Engineering Lead, your primary responsibilities will be to develop a SaaS product with a strong market share. With a small and nimble team, you will be instrumental in the success of the product line. Daily, you will design, develop, and maintain the software platform creating new features as well as configure existing systems and provide user support. You will be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
You will be a team player and an excellent communicator with an ability to work with a team of developers and IT professionals to participate in technical decision-making. You will be encouraged to ideate as to possible solutions and provide recommendations to support the development of new features as well as improvements to the existing platform in support of the growth objectives defined.
- Design, develop and maintain the software framework, SQL Server and design / architectural pattens,
- Collaborate with a team of developers to design, build and support new features and enhancements – even the occasional bug fix – you’re a team player!
- Develop and maintain documentation along the way,
- Refine and reinforce solid coding standards/development best practices,
- Suggest new technologies, tools, and concepts that we might use to stay ahead of our competition,
- Participate in requirements analysis and collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture,
- Test and deploy applications and systems as well as revise, update, refactor and debug code, and
- Participate in 2-week sprints to drive accountability to meet business deadlines.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience building B2B software for enterprise consumption
- Enough technical expertise to be comfortable debugging existing work and troubleshooting across systems independently including server related issues working within AWS
- Entrepreneurial mindset – ability to trouble shoot and/or perform tasks across the entire tech stack combined with a curiosity to want to learn more (and admit gaps within existing knowledge)
- Organized professional with an ability to manage projects and deadlines without daily guidance
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command to articulate issues and opportunities in a remote environment
- Motivated, dependable and willingness to work effective within a team of contributors
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Vue.js framework
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.