Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, associations, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Professional Services team is responsible for guiding the success of the customer and leading cross-functional teams that are responsible for designing, delivering, and maintaining the implementation of Fonteva.
As a member of the Product team, the Senior Manager of Salesforce Product Development is the bridge between customers’ unique business needs and solutions for those needs within the Fonteva product. They help developers to guide customers from discovery to launch. This person must be able to use the latest Salesforce tools, techniques, and methods to the solution, develop and customize customer requirements. As a leader of teams, you should be able to communicate well with the developers and customers to support all technical requirements. In this role, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition, and Design. Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, this is the position for you!
- Using your technical expertise, you will design, develop (program), test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform
- Collaborate with other groups to build integrations and adopt the best engineering standards as well as helping establish best practices for the entire team
- Drive hiring, performance management and professional development for Technical Architect, Sr. Developers, and Developer roles both onshore, nearshore and offshore.
- Define success criteria for direct reports
- Own and facilitate reviews of solution and technical designs
- Introduce standard methodologies and lead improvements to keep Fonteva applications current while always achieving better security, performance, and maintainability
- Work with Sales, Support, Product and other groups to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree a plus
- 6+ years of Salesforce experience in programming Apex and Lightning UI including Aura and LWC
- 10+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems/Software, or education/coursework in lieu of experience
- Knowledge of enterprise application architecture patterns and how to apply them
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle from requirements through deployment and ability to explain it to non-technical audiences
- Understanding of integration frameworks, REST and SOAP API, required
- Proven ability to influence and leading a diverse team of onshore and offshore resources
- Highly flexible with excellent collaboration and prioritization skills
- Detail and results-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Understanding of associations/association management space
- Salesforce Designer certifications
- Knowledge of Salesforce packaging understanding managed vs unlocked packages
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.