Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, associations, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
As a member of the Fonteva Professional Services team, the Business Analyst (BA) is a project-based role, focused on the elicitation of Customer User Stories, their documentation and analysis, and the declarative configuration of the Fonteva solution that results from this documentation. Note that the BA is the owner of all User Stories for a given implementation, whether the Story work is declarative or custom. The Business Analyst collaborates with the Project Manager and Solution Architect roles, to ensure adherence to contracted scope and budget, and to affirm their solution design and configurations have been optimized for their Customer’s requirements and business operations. The BA also drives data migration activities, including object mapping and data validation (post migration). Additionally, the BA works closely with their Scrum Master, to groom their backlog and validate quality/accuracy of any deliverables. This role is further responsible for documenting a Customer’s full Fonteva configuration/solution, providing demonstrations of configurations/solutions, and for end-User training and supporting the effort through deployment and go live.
- Facilitate Customer meetings, either virtually or in person as required by the Project.
- Lead requirements elicitation and User Story documentation.
- Execute Fonteva configurations in alignment with the documentation and contracted scope/budget.
- Create a backlog of Stories, by project, for review and collaboration with the Scrum Master.
- Perform application configuration and evaluation to ensure product quality and consistency.
- Create objects, fields, workflows, security setup, other configurations and declarative work as necessary.
- Validate all customization work and provide Customer-facing demonstrations.
- Prepare and analyze data conversion requirements; identify data gaps.
- Collaborate with data architects for data migration activities.
- Lead User Acceptance Testing, deployment and validation activities.
- Complete required project documentation (configuration documentation, User Stories, functional designs, deployment checklists, support documentation, etc.).
- Directly and effectively train customer’s personnel in the use of the system.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with Fonteva team and with customers regarding status, technical issues, enhancements and creative solutions
- Maintain target billable utilization while providing quality work
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems or IT, or education/coursework in lieu of experience
- Salesforce certification (ADM 201) (or similar), or ability to attain certification within 90 days of employment required
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Familiarity with Jira/Confluence, or similar task management applications
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite and Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Teams, Visio)
- Experience with virtual meeting facilitation tools (Zoom)
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- 1+ years of test/QA experience preferred
- Prior experience with SalesForce.com as a business user is a plus
- Understanding of standard business processes, with an emphasis on accounting
- Knowledge of SaaS solutions and implementation such as Salesforce.com, Google, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology a plus
- Understanding of Salesforce Administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services
- Knowledge of all aspects of testing end-user products: Functional, Performance, Security, Usability, etc.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.