Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are looking for a Client Operations Specialist to support the team by effectively and efficiently managing all customer communication related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, and membership management activities. This position is expected to take initiative in training and advising customer software users to enhance service, financial operations, and Greek organizational performance. Each Client Operations Specialist collectively manages the company’s main customer service inbox and is responsible for the prioritization and completion of time sensitive tasks and reduction of response rate times for overall customer satisfaction.
This role is not open to remote.
- Initiate communication and follow up on customer tasks to the Accounting team relating to:
- Customer refunds
- Member account adjustments
- Customer financial products such as purchasing cards, swipe devices, or local check printers.
- New or closing customer accounts.
- Funds transfer requests or bank info updates
- Financial report updates/troubleshooting
- Communicate with the Customer Success team regarding any Greek customer accounts that need high priority attention.
- Document in detail, all correspondence relating to chapter management.
- Receive and manage customer communication on all inquiries related to:
- Customer merchandise ordered and sold on the customer billing platform.
- Collection fee changes/updates
- New member management
- Billing cycle setup/updates
- Officer/user transition and access management
- Review chapter billing practices and chapter budgetary needs to make recommendations to enhance financial operations and to comply with FDCPA guidelines.
- Review and make recommendations about chapter roster updates including member status discrepancies and adding new members.
- Proactively review assigned client operations and make recommendations about how Vault Billing and Collections, Bill Pay and other OmegaFi products and services may be able to enhance those operations.
- Proactively maintain a thorough knowledge of each assigned national organizations’ details and reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain relationships with Chapter Administrators, which may include undergraduate leaders, chapter/financial advisors and international headquarter leadership
- Assist clients with questions, problem solving and system or reporting issues
- Field incoming member, parent and administrator calls in accordance with OmegaFi's customer service philosophy
- Respond in a timely manner to all voicemails and client communications
- Cultivate, maintain and enhance the company's relationship with assigned clients
- Interpret and forward employee and client requests, concerns and ideas regarding system enhancements to the appropriate people internally to research and discuss
- Facilitate system training to undergraduate and alumni officers.
- Conduct training and implementation programs for clients and OmegaFi staff
- Educate new officers about your supporting role in the partnership, explain your responsibilities, provide overview of the services their chapter utilizes, and other services available
- Meet or exceed annual goals
- Comply with all company, divisional and departmental policies and procedures
- Represent the company to clients, vendors and public
- Manage time sensitive tasks on a daily basis.
- Protect confidential information
- Contribute to departmental and company goals and objectives
- Other duties as required
- High school diploma
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter with the ability to work with people in a team capacity and independently
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods (several hours) with interruptions
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a field related to business, accounting, or communication
- Knowledge of accounting principles and financial statements
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.