Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, associations, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Rock Gym Pro, as part of Togetherwork, located in Bend, Oregon, is club management software designed for the unique challenges facing climbing gyms and other health facilities who manage both memberships and high-volume day users. Standard features include point-of-sale and integrated payments, optimized digital waivers, branded online bookings and calendars with check-ins, and reporting of key performance indicators. Today, hundreds of high-volume facilities around the world rely on Rock Gym Pro.
The pandemic has offered us a unique opportunity, our business is exploding!
We are looking for a purposeful, results oriented and hands on Engineering Lead to guide and mentor scrum team with Developers and QA resources who support both legacy system maintenance and new application development.
The ideal candidate will possess a good balance of technology and people management skills; leads with empathy; has a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, and scalability and fully own the delivery of the product.
As Engineering Lead, you will:
- Formally mentor, guide, and develop a high performing Scrum team.
- Layout technical vision for the team and lead the design for the product while ensuring high-quality development.
- Leverage modern cloud-first technologies to create efficient and performant processes.
- Push the bar to solve complex technical challenges of scale and performance.
- Own your teams' deliverables and ship high quality, maintainable software.
- Partner effectively and influence peers and senior leadership both within the organization.
- Experience in managing a team of engineers for a minimum of 2 years, or someone who has a history of engineering expertise and is ready to assume that next position. Management core competencies include communication and collaboration, decision-making, problem-solving, teamwork and empathy (or emotional intelligence.)
- Proficient and minimum 1+ years of experience in AWS Cloud Eco System.
- Proficient and minimum 5+ years of experience in Front end technology preferably react.js and vue.js
- Proficient and minimum 5+ years of experience in Database technologies both RDBMS and NoSQL. Preference for MySQL and DynamoDB.
- Experience in building and delivering enterprise software with high availability, quality, scalability, and resilience.
- An advanced understanding of processes and practices which contribute to the reliability, maintainability, security, simplicity, performance, and testability of software.
- Demonstrated success in defining and implementing process improvements.
- Participate in vendor relationship, contract management, and implementation planning.
- Experienced knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems. Proactively engage in the remediation of software issues related to code or solutions quality, security, and/or pattern/frameworks and software usability or end user related issues.
- Deep understanding of issues involved in delivering, deploying and supporting an integrated suite of products.
- Ability to grasp new areas; and adapt to changes.
- Knowledge and experience working in payments industry preferred.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.