Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are continuing to expand and are looking for a full-time Technical Project Manager to be based remotely within the U.S. and work with our talented, skilled, and passionate team on internal software and administrative projects, including ongoing Zendesk administration. This individual will have superior client service skills, a solid understanding of project management tools and techniques, and a knack for breaking down larger-scale projects into manageable parts. We want to hear from you if you think of yourself as “technically curious,” and are unafraid to get your hands dirty configuring systems and software.
- Work closely with operations teams, business leaders, and GMs on strategic technical and administrative projects to ensure successful completion
- Assist and guide operations teams in making Zendesk configuration decisions and changes, based on business goals, strategic objectives, and known best practices
- Lead project delivery, including: project plan development/management/execution; development; status tracking; change control; risk/issue management; escalation management.
- Develop project timelines, milestones, technical requirements, and user documentation for projects
- Communicate key dates, risks, and impediments to all project stakeholders and create regular progress reports for consumption by stakeholders, up to and including the executive team
- Provide internal TW project status updates, proactively identifying issues and resolving or escalating as appropriate
- Consistently manage stakeholder expectations and ensure delivery of the highest quality solutions and customer service
- Ensure projects conform to the TW established project management standards and processes
- Lead and motivate internal project team to ensure team members are focused on successful and efficient execution of the established project plan
- Conduct post go-live project reviews / feedback sessions. Capture and apply lessons learned for continuous process improvement and work across the TW organization to implement beneficial changes
- Present and facilitate effective meetings with project stakeholders, internal and external
- Prepare and regularly report project forecast and financials to management as needed, for all assigned projects
- Perform project administration such as approval or routing of expenses, project time entry review, project plan updates, and invoice processing
- Coordinate activities with third party vendors as needed to deliver in-scope SOW work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business or an associated discipline
- 2+ years of progressive Project management experience
- Experience with Zendesk (or similar CRM application)
- Experience with Jira (or similar task management application)
- Dynamic project leader with experience managing multiple concurrent software implementation projects
- Demonstrable understanding of all activities associated with software system implementations
- Big picture thinking with absolute attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Negotiation, communication (written and verbal), and conflict management skills
- Experience with contract negotiations and customer management
- Risk mitigation and issue management skills
- Superior presentation and planning capabilities
- Experience working in a virtual or blended (on-site/virtual) environment
- Demonstrable success with virtual facilitation and collaboration
- Authoring and maintaining project plans/task assignments for multiple projects, and with multiple delivery teams.
- Experience negotiating resources and deliverables within a matrix organization
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor in challenging situations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Products (Project, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Sharepoint, Teams)
What will help you stand out:
- PMP Certification
- Agile/Scrum Certification
- Energetic individual with a propensity for growth and continuous improvement
- Proficiency with both Zendesk and JIRA
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.