Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Togetherwork Operations is looking for bright, energetic, responsible Knowledge Management Interns to join us this Summer (May) 2021. We're looking for interns who are ready to think outside of the box to tackle challenges. You may not be familiar with technical details and how our software works yet, but you have the skills and the can-do attitude to be able to learn as you go. You have both written and verbal communication skills as well as a results oriented outlook as we tackle updating our Help Centers.
By the end of this internship (August 2021), you will have learned how to gather, clarify, edit and publish help articles and knowledge base guides in Zendesk in an accurate and timely fashion. You will also have learned how to communicate with our internal customers to properly set expectations and provide updates during the process. In addition you will have the opportunity to learn how to structure and organize content, with user and SEO implications in mind. This is a paid internship, full-time at 40 hours per week.
- Use various tools and processes to collect, analyze and interpret documentation for our products in a timely and accurate manner
- Work with internal customers (Support Teams) to ensure guides and articles are up to date and concise, yet thorough
- Provide recommendations to internal customers on best practices for utilizing Zendesk Guide function
- Alongside the Shared Services team, you will support the initiative to bring knowledge into centralized, accessible, well organized formats
- Read documentation, confer with Support Teams, and/or utilize the platforms to produce clear, informative Start Up Guides, internal troubleshooting lists, etc.
- Other projects and duties, as necessary.
- Preference will be given to those pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Technology proficient in using Windows OS
- Must be able to work from home independently and in a team setting.
- Strong writing and editing skills are required
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to quickly assimilate to new technology
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including active listening, reading comprehension, speaking, and writing.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and relate to clients’ needs, objectives, and goals
- Portray high level of professionalism and confidence
Preference given to candidates with any of the following:
- Previous internships
- Experience working in Zendesk Guide, Confluence and O365/Teams
- Experience with technical writing and/or training
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.