Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
OmegaFi, part of Togetherwork, is your fraternal organization’s partner for long-term operational success. We help you run your chapter, house corporation, headquarters and foundation with unbeatable efficiency. Our solutions are comprehensive, customer-centered and IT-intense. OmegaFi’s powerful tools enable fraternities and sororities to more effectively bill and collect dues and rent, manage rosters and records, pay bills and employees, file tax returns, build websites, and process payments. Learn more at: https://www.omegafi.com/.
The Success Manager acts as the trusted partner for the customer and is responsible for delivering and communicating ROI to customers throughout their lifecycle. The Success Manager oversees experiences by various cross-functional teams at OmegaFi on behalf of the customer. They must understand customer outcomes through ongoing review of data and feedback and use this to create strategies to improve satisfaction and improve retention. They are responsible for gauging customers’ level of engagement with the company and providing feedback to other teams regarding product and service improvements as well as providing insight to customer to ensure they get the most out of their subscription with the aim of helping the customer achieve their goals and overcome challenges. Ultimately, they should drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
Customer Success – 75% of time
- Serve as the main point of contact between the company and an assigned portfolio of national partners. Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about trends, sentiment and overall satisfaction.
- Conduct Business Reviews to measure performance, provide insight and recommendations to customers.
- Be the customer advocate. Engage resources across OmegaFi to support customer needs. Represent the voice of the customer and inform other OmegaFi teams to include operations, product, sales and marketing.
- Understand desired customer outcomes and provide insight and education to customer to optimize their use of products and partnership with OmegaFi.
- Identify and build advocacy relationships with customers.
- Measure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal.
- Achieve expected target KPI’s including but not limited to renewal percentage and NPS.
Education & Communication – 15% of time
- Collaborate with Marketing and Professional Services teams to create and execute annual customer communication plans.
- Understand and communicate training and development opportunities. Coordinate ongoing training and education and ensure users are positioned to maximize benefit of products and service.
- Provide insight to Product, Professional Services and Marketing teams to improve customer education resources.
Project Management – 10% of time
- Oversee special projects based on customer need and insure satisfactory and timeline completion as expected by the customer.
- Two or more years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, Business Development or other client-facing role
- Knowledge of fraternal organizations.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat applications and other presentation tools.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Basic knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Fraternity/sorority membership.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills to include persuasive writing, public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to carry out established goals.
- Skilled in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures to include creating repeatable processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work with people in a team capacity and independently.
- Results driven mentality.
- Ability to move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- A high degree of attention to detail.
- The ability to manage and motivate employees of all levels, including peers.
- The ability to simplify and explain complex logic and processes in a manner that is easy to understand.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.