Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, associations, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Gingr (https://www.gingrapp.com/), part of Togetherwork, is a rapidly growing software company that allows pet daycare, kennel, and grooming business owners to manage their business more efficiently and effectively. Our integrated payments platform allows pet-care businesses to collect payments online, reduce transaction times, and save time and money by eliminating the need to reconcile.
We are looking for an Implementation Specialist to join the team. Our team is a “roll up your sleeves and get the job done” type of group. From the start, our mission has been to creatively solve problems and invent solutions for the pet care industry. This is what has driven the development of our product and formed our support and sales ethos. We thrive on our ability to work collaboratively throughout the company in order to achieve our goals.
Who you are:
- Patient and able to empathize with those who are technologically inexperienced.
- Consider yourself a master at communicating your thoughts both verbally and in writing.
- A problem-solver, and enjoy producing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Proactive and willing to ask the right questions to get the job done correctly.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and have no problem multi-tasking.
What you’ll be doing:
- Our product is robust, so you will be expected to have a deep understanding of the application.
- Your days will primarily consist of regular phone calls and follow up emails, providing detailed instructions to clients who are in the process of implementing Gingr at their facility.
- You will work with the client to provide effective, and sometimes creative solutions for their unique business needs.
- During implementation, you will help identify potential issues that the customer might face in the future and guide them down a more successful path.
- You will regularly monitor each account, encouraging clients to remain active in their setup process.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven experience working as an Implementation Specialist.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong multitasking and organization skills
- Proven proficiency in troubleshooting and setting priorities
Nice to Have:
- Experience with customer support teams and processes a plus
- Experience in the Pet Care industry
- An understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with issue ticketing systems such as Jira and Zendesk
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.