Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for promoting and selling UnionWare products to prospective customers.
- Actively engage customer prospects
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis with sales analyst of prospective customers
- Develop ballpark estimates and proposals based on the client’s requirements
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Maintain and follow the UnionWare sales process
- Work alongside the Sales Analyst and other departments to provide efficient service to clients
- Schedule UnionWare Discoveries for the Sales Analyst
- Monitor incoming email and voicemail inquiries from clients and respond in a timely manner
- Track sales process using Salesforce
- Communicate up to date sales/lead information with Management on a regular basis
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, etc.
- Maintain salesforce accounts, contacts, opportunities, campaigns, activities and products
- Monitor sales performance against monthly/quarterly goal
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university; or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience with high level planning (enterprise sales)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience and knowledge working with Unions
- Strong communication skills and the ability to draw out the needs and requirements of prospects and clients
- Excellent client service and presentation skills
- Must possess sound decision-making skills
- High work standards-work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management
- Personal management skills-accountability, self-management, adaptability, creativity, initiative, implementation skills, and problem solving
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.