Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Staff Accountant will record daily journal entries and perform cash reconciliations for the Fonteva business unit with Togetherwork.
- Reconciliation and analysis for various prepaid accounts
- Reconciliation and analysis for accrued expenses
- Monthly depreciations journal entries and reconciliations
- AR collection and application of cash receipts daily
- Record banking activities
- Sending monthly PS and Software invoices to customers
- Maintain customer retainer file and reconciliation
- Maintain customer deposit file and reconciliation
- Apply retainer balance to invoices in Netsuite on a monthly basis
- Apply and record write off invoices in Netsuite on a monthly basis
- Maintain various GL account analyses
- Assist with annual audit as necessary
- Pull documentation for the quarterly VAT return for EMEA subsidiary
- Ad hoc request from the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3+ years of relevant Accounting experience
- Experience in payments and/or SaaS preferred
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and an ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet pressing deadlines
- Strong problem-solver with high attention to detail
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Experience working with various systems including, but not limited to, Sage Intacct, Blackline, Kyriba, Concur, Stampli, Stripe
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (must be comfortable working with and analyzing large datasets)
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.