Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun. Doubleknot, a Togetherwork company, provides integrated registration, reservations, membership, ticketing, admissions and point-of-sale Software as a Service [SaaS] applications for nonprofit organizations. We are looking to expand our customer support team in Columbus, Georgia (remotely).
Our Customer Support Representatives are expected to assist and educate customers with our web-based software over the telephone and via email. We are looking for bright, outgoing, and motivated individuals with a “can-do' attitude focused on providing world class customer service.
Interactive Client Support
- Resolve incoming customer telephone calls and emails related to application questions, application use and technical issues.
- Quickly learn our web-based software application and ongoing enhancements
- Onboard new clients, establishing deadlines for project materials, configure customer accounts, customizing setup as needed and delivering initial training.
- Investigate, report and test resolution of software errors
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to set & achieve self-imposed goals / objectives with minimal direction or supervision
- Provide weekly customer feedback on software usage experience and enhancement requests to company management.
Internal Communication and Support
- Participate in regular meetings with interdepartmental teams to collaborate and communicate client services and expectations.
- Meet and discuss team internal work flow and support management, and provide
feedback and solutions, as needed
- Communicate with appropriate team members to ensure expedient and accurate member support
- Some level of college and a bachelor’s degree is required.
- 2+ years of customer service or IT and/or software helpdesk support
- Ability to maintain a positive, enthusiastic, and professional demeanor at all times is required.
- Strong working knowledge of the Internet, web-based applications, and MSOffice software tools.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients who have varying levels of technical skills
- Ability to master complex, enterprise level software
- Aptitude to conduct technical training related to software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.