This role is not open to sponsorship.
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
As a member of the Engineering team, the Test Automation Engineer is responsible for ensuring that our software products are of the highest quality possible. This role is situated on the front lines of Fonteva’s testing operations, and is primarily responsible for building test cases against software requirements and turning those cases into automated tests to be executed nightly as part of a CI/CD process. Fonteva has a collaborative development process, so Automation Engineers sit right beside Product, Development, and Support; the incumbent will not be testing in isolation!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with Product Designers to vet and build high quality user stories as part of an AGILE software product engineering team.
- Design and develop test plans that verify user stories and system requirements.
- Turn manually executed test scenarios into automatically executed test scenarios via a Selenium, Typescript, and Cucumber testing framework.
- Design testing strategies for complex software products; execute said strategies efficiently and diligently.
- Identify discrepancies and report issues into a bug tracking system (Jira).
- Work on Scrum Teams and develop test automation for newly created product functionality
- Other duties as business needs arise.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience building front-end test automation for web-based applications (UI apps)
- 2+ years of experience developing test cases for web applications/mobile
- Experience with Protractor, Chai, or Mocha
- Experience with Cucumber, Gherkin, or another high level BDD business-testing framework
- Very strong reading comprehension skills with a superior attention to detail
- Creative, critical thinking skills
- Experience with testing mechanisms such as Selenium, Webdriver, Protractor or similar
- A knack for destruction testing (How can this feature/code be broken?)
- Confidence in work produced; bugs and issues identified will be scrutinized!
- An understanding of standard CRM processes and functions
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodology
Nice to have:
- Experience testing Visualforce or Lightning Salesforce applications
- Experience with Salesforce Apex Development
- Experience with Salesforce automation
- 2+ years experience using Java, Ruby, and/or familiarity with OOP concepts.
- Experience with shell scripting
- Knowledge of formal software design principles
- Technical documentation experience
- Experience with WCAG 2.0/508/GDPR/PCI/SOX/HIPAA or other forms of compliance testing
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.