Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
The Development Services team is responsible for guiding the success of the customer and leading cross-functional teams that are responsible for designing, delivering, and maintaining the Fonteva implementation accelerators, customizations, and packaged integrations.
As a member of the Development Services team, the Salesforce Developer is the bridge between customers’ unique business needs and reusable solutions for those needs. This person must be able to use the latest Salesforce and tools, techniques, and methods for the solution. In this role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition, and Design. Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, this is the position for you!
- Using your technical expertise, you will design, develop (program), test, document, and deploy high-quality business solutions on the Force.com platform and some third-party integrations with Boomi
- Integrate third-party CMS, LMS, virtual events, and accounting platforms with Salesforce.
- Contribute to development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment, in conjunction with other developers both offshore and onshore.
- With development services leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Be a liaison between implementation teams and product teams.
- Analyze, Debug, understand managed package code and provide solutions based on Salesforce best practices.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies, and procedures.
- Deployment of customizations using IDE and SalesforceDX best practices
- Maintain effective team relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report product risks.
- Post-delivery - assists in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our integrations and accelerators for long term success.
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce as a developer, a Salesforce certification, or equivalent Trailhead badges
- Experienced working in the fast-paced environment with multiple projects at a time
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and products
- Knowledge of different Salesforce APIs
- Very good communications skills
- Proficient in one or more version control tools, preferably Github
- Experience with Apex, Lightning Web Components, and Aura Components
- Understanding of associations/association management space
- One or more Boomi Certifications
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2
- Experience with Boomi ETL
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.