Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
The primary focus of the Senior Product Support Analyst (Salesforce) is to handle support issues for all Fonteva customers across the EMEA region. This position is for someone who is highly motivated, self-directed, and has a desire to work within the Salesforce.com platform environment. This individual must possess excellent analytical and communication skills, have the desire to deliver outstanding support, and the desire to grow into a lead.
This is a customer-facing role that must be able to communicate effectively with customers of varying technical abilities.
- Responsible for providing a great customer experience to Fonteva customers by proactively managing issues through the case management lifecycle within defined SLA’s.
- Follow established procedures to identify and escalate priority issues to the appropriate resources
- Issues fielded by Customer Support include product defects, product enhancements, and customer specific configuration and customizations. As such, the ability to understand business requirement and translate them into product requirements is critical
- Assist Customer Support Engineers with producing solutions that meet or exceed customer expectation
- Act as liaison between customers and Customer Support Engineers to resolve product issues and complete configuration or customization requests
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customers’ experience. This includes driving new knowledge-base content and participating in the Fonteva user community as a primary Customer Success evangelist
- Effectively communicate customers’ desired functionality to the Product Management team
- Other duties as business needs arise and require, as agreed with Supervisor
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com in a business environment as a Salesforce Administrator. Certification (ADM 201) or ability to gain certification quickly will be seen as a critical requirement to the role.
- Understanding of Salesforce administrative tasks, such as creating users, profiles, roles, page layouts, workflows, approvals, reports, analytic snapshots and dashboards, and email services a plus
- 2 to 4 years industry relevant experience with customer facing experience and demonstrable track record of customer success
- Strong troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem-solving skills with SaaS solutions
- Experience providing web development support is highly desirable
- Familiarity with tools and practices of the trade such as case management, knowledge-base, defect, and escalation management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of standard business processes, including accounting, is required
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrates interest/experience in non-profits sector
- Detailed, organized, and results-oriented
- Bachelor's degree qualified
- Ability to travel overseas to support customer meetings as may be necessary
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.