Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Professional Services team is responsible for guiding the success of the customer and leading cross-functional teams that are responsible for designing, delivering, and maintaining the implementation of Fonteva. As a member of the Product and Professional Services teams, the Director of Development Services is the bridge between customers’ unique business needs and custom solutions for those needs within Fonteva Professional Services. They help developers to guide customers from discovery to launch. This person must be able to use the latest Salesforce tools, techniques, and methods to the solution, develop and customize customer requirements. As a leader of teams, you should be able to communicate well with the developers and customers to support all technical requirements. In this role of Director of Development Services, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition, and Design. Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, this is the position for you!
- Translate requirements into development needs, architect solutions, and while being mindful of long-term cost implications
- Collaborate with other groups to build integrations and adopt the best engineering standards as well as helping establish best practices for the entire team
- Drive hiring, performance management and professional development for Technical Architect, Sr. Data Architect, Sr. Developers, Developers, Sr. Data Analysts, Quality Assurance, and Quality Engineering roles both onshore, nearshore and offshore.
- Define success criteria for direct reports
- Own and facilitate reviews of solution and technical designs
- Maintain personal billable hours of up to 40%
- Introduce standard methodologies and lead improvements to keep Fonteva applications current while always achieving better security, performance, and maintainability
- Work with Sales, Support, Product and other groups to identify areas of improvement and architect technical solutions
- Own data migration methodology and best practices, educating customers on data migration process and timeline to ensure proper expectation setting up front and throughout the data migration lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree a plus
- 6+ years of Salesforce experience in programming Apex and Lightning UI including Aura and LWC
- 10+ years of experience in the field of Business Systems/Software, or education/coursework in lieu of experience; preferably in Professional Services
- Knowledge of enterprise application architecture patterns and how to apply them
- Knowledge of full software development lifecycle from requirements through deployment and ability to explain it to non-technical audiences
- Understanding of integration frameworks, REST and SOAP API, required
- Proven ability to influence and leading a diverse team of onshore and offshore, data, and development resources
- Highly flexible with excellent collaboration and prioritization skills
- Detail and results-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce packaging understanding managed vs unlocked packages
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Adept in developing and presenting customer and industry presentations
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.