Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Associate Accounting Specialist is responsible for vendor register management and reconciliation of bill pay enrolled chapter clients, as well as completes some administrative support tasks. This role requires in depth review and entry of invoices, prompt and correct payment entry, adjustment and processing, vendor information updates, and vendor communication. The Associate Accounting Specialist monitors chapter accounts receivable and membership management operations with the prioritization and completion of time sensitive tasks.
Administrative Bill Pay Support – 10% of the time
- Regularly monitor the Bill Pay Inbox and prioritize invoices for entry and vendor communication, when needed
- Process vendor address, phone and email updates initiated by notification from a vendor or customer, return mail, and regular review and comparison of recent invoices and saved vendor information
Bill Pay Services – 50% of the time
- Ensure invoices and payments are entered accurately and timely.
- Reconcile vendor registers to ensure they are balanced. This includes the archival and entry of invoices and payments, creation and application of vendor credits, and invoice and payment adjustment.
- Research and reconcile Bill Pay check issues to include payment adjustments, payments voids, stop payments and payment re-issues
- Identify vendors that are good candidates for autopay and/or recurring payment features, and set-up features, when needed.
- Communicate with Bill Pay vendors to make e-check payments by phone, discuss invoices and/or payments, and negotiate disconnection of services and late fees on behalf of a client.
- Assist co-workers with client questions and problem-solving.
- Provide feedback and solutions to bill pay related support and services.
Chapter/Member Billing Support – 40% of the time
- Set up billing cycles limited to national dues & fees
- Review member accounts for transaction adjustments
- Ensure member accounts are billed correctly based on initiation reports
- Assess client entered transactions to advise on standardized descriptions
- Update chapter contact information, when needed
- Review client prepaid debit cards regularly to ensure chapters are billed correctly
- High school diploma. A Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- 0-2 years of office/accounting experience
- Familiarity with banking, reconciliation, and basic accounting procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Professional integrity
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to use good judgment to make decisions independently
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and stay organized
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options at 80% employer paid
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life - $25k policy with option to increase at your expense
- 401(k) option with 100% company match up to 4% of your compensation
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.