Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Gingr (https://www.gingrapp.com/), part of Togetherwork, is a rapidly growing software company that allows pet daycare, kennel, and grooming business owners to manage their business more efficiently and effectively. Our integrated payments platform allows pet-care businesses to collect payments online, reduce transaction times, and save time and money by eliminating the need to reconcile.
We are looking for an experienced Payments Analyst to oversee the integrated payments side of our business through our preferred partner.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Manage customer onboarding to our integrated payments platform through our preferred partner.
- Conduct rate reviews and pricing discussions with new and existing merchant accounts.
- Analyze monthly residual statements and present findings to Business Leader and GM.
- Implement improvements that maximize revenue and operational efficiencies.
- Assist the support team in answering questions related to rates, fees, hardware or best practices.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Experience working with credit card processing platforms and merchant statements is a huge plus!
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Excel.
- Eagerness to drive growth.
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.