Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
The Staff Accountant will record daily journal entries and perform cash reconciliations for the OmegaFi business unit with Togetherwork. The position will report directly to the Operations Accounting Manager and have exposure to leadership, including the Controller and CFO.
- Reconcile cash accounts within Sage Intacct on a routine schedule
- Ensures cash amounts in ledgers agree to bank balances
- Investigate and coordinate with AP & AR Managers on outstanding item issues
- Work with Payments Accountant to ensure all payment related general ledger activity including returns are properly reported and accounted for
- Work with other staff accountants and Operations Accounting Managers to ensure that all monthly accounting and general ledger requirements are completed timely and accurately.
- Work with Operating companies and Togetherwork’s Togetherpay team to ensure system changes are reflected correctly within the financials
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance preferred;
- 3+ years of relevant Accounting experience;
- Experience in payments and/or SaaS preferred
- Excellent communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and an ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet pressing deadlines
- Strong problem-solver with high attention to detail
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Experience working with various systems including, but not limited to, Sage Intacct, Blackline, Kyriba, Concur, Stampli, Stripe
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel (must be comfortable working with and analyzing large datasets)
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.