Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun. Learn more at https://www.togetherwork.com/.
We are continuing to expand and are looking for a Manager/Director of Marketing to be based remotely within the U.S.
The Manager/Director of Marketing provides leadership and coordination of all marketing functions across two companies within the Fraternal Division of Togetherwork: OmegaFi and Pennington & Co.
The Director develops and implements marketing strategy to generate leads, designs and implements marketing campaigns and tracks return on investment and key performance indicators. This role has one direct report.
Strategic Planning & Evaluation – 10% of time
- Develop the policies, tools and systems the company needs to advance the company's mission and objectives and to promote bookings, revenue, profitability and growth
- Participate in company planning and policy-making efforts
- Set budgets and review activity reports and financial statements to determine progress in attaining objectives and revise plans in accordance with current conditions
Marketing – 50% of time
- Develop, monitor performance and implement the company's marketing plan to drive high quality leads to the sales pipeline and retain customers
- Achieve lead generation goals
- Define buyer personas and determine market messages
- Conceptualize and create engaging and brand-consistent campaigns to generate leads and promote new products and features using a variety of channels including SEO, Google, Facebook and other platform ad buying, email distribution, social media, high velocity sales cadences, blog and content creation
- Create standard presentations and demo scripts
- Create and maintain an editorial calendar to effectively manage consistency and frequency of messaging across all appropriate channels
- Monitor company-wide adherence to company Brand Standards through all aspects of company operations
Events Management & Marketing – 20% of time
- Manage marketing events from beginning to end, to include concept ideation, logistics and execution for major company events including the annual Tech Summit, industry tradeshows and product launch events
Data & Analytics – 10% of time
- Establish closed-loop analytics with Sales to understand how marketing activities convert into customers
- Deliver weekly and monthly reporting to the management team and actively monitor the contribution and ROI of marketing to overall revenue targets
- Bachelor's degree
- Three or more years’ experience in marketing
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop marketing and lead generation plans
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Skills in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals
- Experience in formulating policy and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Knowledge of public relations principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing technologies and social media platforms
- A working knowledge of the principles of SEO
- The ability to transition between the creative side of marketing to the analytical side
- Fraternity/sorority membership
- Experience working with HubSpot and Salesforce
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options at 80% employer paid
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life - $25k policy with option to increase at your expense
- 401(k) option with 100% company match up to 4% of your compensation
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.