Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork's business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are continuing to expand and are looking for a full-time Product Manager professional to join ShulWare and be based remotely within the U.S. The Product Manager functions at the cross section of technology and business to provide direction and vision for ShulWare products by interacting with cross-functional teams to define product requirements, develop product roadmaps, and perform product analysis. This individual works collaboratively with internal teams and clients throughout the product development lifecycle and drives products from concept to launch and beyond.
- Provide project oversight for large scale feature releases and enhancements
- Orchestrate inter-departmental coordination related to product activities, including requirements gathering, implementation, marketing, client and internal product communications
- Foster innovative collaboration between ShulWare departments
- Act as a business-minded resource to define, review and improve product offering and performance
- Work with clients and internal stakeholders to identify and assess product opportunities and develop the product roadmap
- Lead the transformation of product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications and overall objectives of the company
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide business requirements and technical specifications for feature enhancements
- Assist management with gathering competitor intelligence and designing product strategy
- Provide market research as it pertains to product offerings to maintain a leading edge in the market
- Provide and cultivate product analytics for product lines related to product revenue, success indicators and other KPIs
- Prioritize development activities with business
- Coordinate QA activities between departments and internal IT staff to ensure final product development works correctly and meets initial business requirements
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development
- Bachelor's degree
- Three or more years of experience working on SaaS applications and technologies with responsibility for product vision, product roadmaps, product requirements and/or delivery of products to users
- Experience taking software development ideas through conception, development, launch and adoption
- Experience writing business requirements and technical specifications
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi task
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Passion for conceiving, creating and designing useful, innovative products
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Excellent communication skills to include public speaking and interpersonal skills
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.