Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
ONEcamp is a pioneer in online portal software for camp organizations and companies. Our suite of products include ABC Sports Camps (https://www.abcregistrations.com/), Bunk1 (https://www.bunk1.com/), and CircuiTree (https://www.circuitree.com/).
Bunk1, part of Togetherwork, is looking for bright, energetic, responsible Software Support/Communication Interns to join us this Summer (June) 2021. We're looking for interns who are ready to think outside of the box to tackle challenges. You may not be familiar with technical details and how our software works yet, but you have the skills and the can-do attitude to be able to learn as you go. You have both written and verbal communication skills as well as an outgoing personality to help guide customers through our different applications.
This role is primarily focused on providing customer support, and this multidisciplinary internship will also have opportunities to explore the various operations that help power an established tech company. By the end of the internship (August 2021), you'll have a foundational understanding of customer support, product and web design processes, and QA testing as you work with our customers, sales and marketing team, account managers, and developers. If you're ready to apply your writing skills, analytic abilities, and innovative mindset to a fast-paced tech environment, this paid internship is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Answer and resolve users’ inquiries in a timely manner via ticketing system (ZenDesk) and phone calls regarding Bunk1’s software.
- Work with the Development and Client Services teams to provide efficient and effective solutions for clients and customers.
- Read manuals, confer with users, and/or conduct troubleshooting to investigate and resolve problems, provide assistances and/or support.
- Understand the goals and objectives of clients to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Portray a sense of professional expertise to client and customers.
- Other projects and duties, as necessary.
- Preference will be given to those pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Familiar with Office 365 is a plus.
- Technology proficient in using Windows OS.
- Must be able to work from home independently and in a team setting.
- Previous internships considered a plus
- Camping Experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including active listening, reading comprehension, speaking, and writing.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to understand and relate to clients’ needs, objectives, and goals
- Portray high level of professionalism and confidence to clients
- Provide and communicate empathy
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.