Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
We are continuing to expand and are looking for a full-time Customer Support (Tier 1) to be based remotely within the U,S, The Customer Service Coordinator will communicate with partners and their customers via telephone and email to provide ongoing assistance regarding product support, services and member accounts. The role will collaborate and work closely with interdepartmental teams and company divisional teams to ensure exceptional client support. This individual will also perform administrative functions relating to member account maintenance.
Interactive Client Support - 85% of time
- Consult with incoming customers requests by telephone or by e-mail in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services within Togetherwork's Fraternal Division to direct calls to applicable agents, when necessary
- Provide client product support to include navigate external interfaces, troubleshoot system errors, log in set-up and issues, and assist with any product inquiries.
- Provide client account support to include information updates, statement disputes, account activity, payment processing and disputes, and general account inquiries.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of internal and external interfaces, products and services to include all features and functionality
- Respond in a timely manner to all voicemails and client communications
- Elevate client calls and feedback accordingly.
- Open correspondence to account administrators to document and communicate member inquiries, questions, etc.
- Back up the receptionist and complete applicable office administrative responsibilities, as needed.
- Identify and report system bugs and member account discrepancies to the applicable elevated roles, as needed.
Internal Communication and Support – 10% of time
- Participate in regular meetings with interdepartmental teams to collaborate and communicate client services and expectations.
- Meet and discuss team internal work flow and support management, and provide feedback and solutions, as needed
- Communicate with appropriate team members to ensure expedient and accurate member support
Administrative Client Support – 5% of time (if onsite)
- Pick up, sort and distribute U.S. mail
- Process address, phone and email updates
- Manage internal statement printing
- Assist with filing of office paperwork
- Filter and distribute customer service communication received via US mail
- Enter and file member and client contracts as well as acquire and forward existing contracts, when applicable.
- High school diploma. A Bachelor’s Degree is a plus
- Must have previous work experience in a high call volume environment.
- Experience in Banking and/or Payments is a plus
- Experience using ZenDesk, Purecloud, and/or Genesys is a plus
- Experience using a customer relationship management (CRM) software is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work in a team capacity and independently.
- Experience with Windows OS, Microsoft Office Suite, Bluebeam, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- An unquestionable work ethic and the ability to accomplish established goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and courtesy in customer relations.
- Ability to think quickly and logically to ensure expedient response to customers
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options at 80% employer paid
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life - $25k policy with option to increase at your expense
- 401(k) option with 100% company match up to 4% of your compensation
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.