This position offers a full remote option for candidates who lives within the EST zone.
Who we are
Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
Fonteva, part of Togetherwork, is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
What You’ll be doing
- You are comfortable with developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, requiring frequent use of innovation and creative finesse.
- Have the keen ability to understand the proposed features and define API’s and back end technology to support the implementation of those features
- You take hands-on ownership of your products from top to bottom: architecture, design, development, documentation, test, deployment, and operations.
- You have extensive experience with back-end type of product development and delivery, with expertise in security, embedded and application programming, networking, databases, large data sets and performance optimization.
- You understand the importance of documentation of our back end and API’s You are comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, developing new services for our AMS and Events products.
- You enjoy contributing to the design of service-based features on Salesforce stack
- You are comfortable taking the lead on the services orientated approach on Salesforce for the Fonteva platform.
- You can drive enhancements, optimize performance, and troubleshoot defects for core business services, without skipping a beat!
- You enjoy performing various testing in a local environment; creating unit and integration tests to fully test and regress software.
- You’re ok with contributing to the UX design and development.
- You’re not afraid of working with an advanced collection of APIs and tools that are already in place.
- You have strong communication skills to proactively represent the team in meetings, write a detailed functional spec, give a tech talk to other specialists, present a high-level product plan to executives, and report project status to managers.
- You look at the big-picture and are able to turn ideas into demos, demos into shippable products, and data into efficacy.
Technical Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or other technical degree focused on software development
- Minimum of 4-5 years of software development experience in an object-oriented language
- Experience with Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly as it relates to application design, server-side development, and infrastructure
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Demonstrate the ability to speak the language of data analysis engineers, and be able to translate requirements into deployable solutions.
- Experience with design and development of large scale enterprise products over multiple releases
- Experience with writing and tuning SQL queries
- AWS experience a plus
- Experience with ReactJS and NodeJS a plus
- Security experience (host layers) a plus
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life -
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.