The Leading Edge has a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Data Analyst to work across all parts of our agency turning research data into stories to help our clients achieve their strategic business goals.
We're looking for someone who has the ability to turn complex data into meaningful stories that are easy to articulate and be implemented by the client.
Here’s what you will be doing day-to-day;
- Managing data analytics projects independently, from understanding the brief, supporting the proposal and delivering the results
- Leading brainstorming analysis sessions, formulating hypothesis and opinions
- Interpreting and analysing data to formulate appropriate conclusions for clients
- Effectively contributing to client presentations with findings and recommendations
- Participating in ongoing skills development both inside and outside of the business
- Gaining a strategic understanding of the client’s business needs and objectives and are offering solutions
Essential skills and experience:
- University qualification in Applied Statistics
- 6+ years in a market research role
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong networks and relationships
- Experience in developing clients and technical service capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
On offer is the opportunity to work with a close-knit, experienced team on an exciting and diverse client portfolio. We have a state of the art office space which allows for collaboration and creativity but we also adopt a flexible work approach and can tailor the role around what works best for you. We have a strong focus on learning and development and an internal team dedicated to helping you grow and progress in your role.
If this sounds like the role for your then please apply today, we're looking forward to hearing from you.
A little about us:
The Leading Edge is an insight and strategy consultancy with over 25 years’ experience specialising in solving brand, innovation and retail problems. Created with a simple promise to do things differently and to do things better, The Leading Edge believes it’s not just about what clients don’t know, it’s about focusing on what they can do to get better.
The Leading Edge partners with clients to help unleash their hidden potential and give them an edge, ultimately delivering focus, inspiration and guidance for an achievable and commercially focused plan.
Doing things differently means we attract a certain kind of person. A “Leading Edger” tends to have a healthy maverick streak, an aversion to the ordinary and a love of looking at problems with genuinely fresh eyes and telling it like it is.